The Chilean poet, Pablo Neruda purportedly had a box of seashells to inspire him and like many of us, was in awe of their beauty. These Seashell earrings reflect the uniqueness of seashells, each with it's own beauty, in different forms and sizes. They remind us that each of us are also unique with different life experiences, colours and shapes.
Our seashell earrings have been hand-stitched with patterns inspired by motifs reminiscent of Middle-Eastern art and architecture, to honour the heritage of refugees from Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria and Iran, and the remote highlands of the Chin State, honouring refugees from Myanmar.
Each earring is made with an inlay of real seashells, each one unique, like you.
- All bases are stainless steel and gold finishing.
- Hand-embroidered and set by refugee women in Malaysia.
- The white shell is made from electroplated freshwater pearl.
- Measurement Earrings: 3.9cm (H) x 1.2cm (W) x 0.3cm (L) x 1cm (D).
- Measurement White Shell: 2.0cm (H) x 0.3cm (W) x 1.9cm (L).
* Each piece of Earth Heir x MADE51 jewellery is lovingly handmade, slight variations are not uncommon.
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.
You may also like