1. The masks are made with hand blocked batik in Terengganu and stitched by refugee artisans. This limited edition mask is embroidered freehand by a refugee artisan with the National Flower of Malaysia, the humble hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis or the Bunga Raya).
2. Our stunning mask chains will keep your face mask secure on you! Now you never have to take off your mask and figure out where to put it while you about your day.
3. Our luxe, handcrafted leather holder holds a 30ml bottle with hand sanitiser made by Asli Co., a fellow social enterprise working with Orang Asli indigenous communities in Malaysia.
The sanitizers come with 75% Pharma-grade alcohol to effectively kill germs and viruses. Formulated according to World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations with isopropyl alcohol and glycerol to keep the skin moisturized and naturally scented with pure peppermint or sweet orange essential oil which has anti-bacterial properties.
Just clip this on your keyset, bag, or any time you need quick access to spritz your hands!Product Details :
- The mask is sewn by refugee tailors living in Malaysia in a workshop sanitized according to WFTO standards
- The mask comes with a pocket to insert filters
- Mask size: (W) 21 cm x (H) 15.5 cm
- Holder size : (W) 6.5cm x (H) 9.5cm
- Chain length: 77cm
- All Earth Heir products are made with fair trade principles
** All items in the Stay SAFE box come in a classic white and gold gift box and a thank you note (please add any personal messages as you check out).