Lada Bihis means black pepper in the Bidayuh ethnic language. These Sarawak black peppercorns are packed with flavours that'll tantalize your taste buds.
The mature peppercorn berries are handpicked by smallholder farmers and sun-dried for 4-5 days. Single origin pepper from Sarawak. Our peppers are grown organically, without the use of any chemicals.
- Variety: Lada Kuching
- Heat : Mild
- Aroma: Pleasantly refined with citrus upper notes
- Weight : 65g
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.