In an exciting collaboration with the Equity Initiative, CMB Foundation, and IMARET, Earth Heir and RWDN have created a range of products to help raise funds for the newly launched BeVital Physiotherapy Centre!
The centre will provide the much needed physiotherapy services for refugees and B40 communities in Malaysia.
RWDN has created a cotton “I Stand With RWDN” t-shirt that can be purchased here. For every t-shirt that is purchased, RM10 will be donated to the BeVital Physiotherapy Centre.
Earth Heir has creatively designed 2 face masks stitched and embroidered by an Afghan refugee, with the words “Salam سلام” meaning peace and “Amal امل” meaning hope. RM10 will be donated to BeVital Physiotherapy Centre for each mask purchased.
Do support this wonderful cause!
- Sewn by refugee tailors living in Malaysia in a workshop sanitized according to WFTO standards.
- Each piece is certified Fair Trade by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Measurements: (W) 21 cm x (H) 15.5 cm.
How To Wear
- Hold the mask by ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Mold or pinch the wire to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How To Wash
- Wash the mask with water and soap.
- Air dry, then iron for further sanitisation.
- If you use any filters, please note that the filter should not be re-used.
The usage time of this reusable mask is the same as the general surgical masks, for a maximum of 4 hours. Users are recommended to replace the cleaned and sanitized mask cover once every four hours.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.