We welcome individuals who are passionate about making an impact in the lives of our artisans, showcasing these stories globally and building an ethical brand to join us.
Send us your CV (and portfolio if relevant) at email@example.com and share with us why you want to be part of this journey.
Online Store & Marketing Manager | Design Intern | Marketing Intern
Facebook Ads | Funnel optimisation | SEO | Data analysis | Microsoft Excel | Branding | Google adwords | Shopify
Be part of a great team of a pioneer social enterprise in Malaysia to revolutionalize the craft industry, creating impact for a network of communities including women’s cooperatives, indigenous tribes and refugees. You will be directly creating income and dignity for people from diverse backgrounds!
You have to be strong in storytelling, marketing funnels and knowing how to bring pieces together, with Paid Marketing, SEO, Site Optimization and Branding.
○ Responsible for the whole Marketing Funnel
○ Define and launch the best Google Ads and Social strategy
○ Plan and execute the acquisition strategy ensuring a steady and stable customer growth
○ Understand and analyze KPIs by channel, device and country
○ Monitor and manage Shopify and MailChimp dashboard
○ Monitor and address on site optimizations
○ Data analysis reporting to ensure accurate account spend, and monitor/improve campaign performance across all the relevant KPIs
○ Monitoring PPC trends, best practices and techniques
○ Mandatory: at least 3 years of experience in managing Digital Marketing campaigns (SEM, Affiliation, Retargeting, Social etc) and Online Store Management activities
○ Knowledge of Marketing Platforms (including Google Adwords, Facebook etc) and bid management tools
○ Deep knowledge of all the Marketing Activities across the entire funnel
○ Mandatory: proficient with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
○ Mandatory: used to manage ecommerce platform, knowledge of Shopify will be considered as a plus
○ Email platforms knowledge like MailChimp will be a bonus
○ Fluent in English is a must, Japanese will be a bonus
○ Results-oriented, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
○ Excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time
We are looking for someone vibrant and passionate about design, heritage, social impact and artisans to join us!
○ Working on product design (in collaboration with Earth Heir team) to produce new ideas for our jewellery and bag range that are relevant to various artisan groups in Malaysia, particularly refugee groups from the Middle East and Myanmar.
○ Work with stakeholders to develop a prototype and to develop product range concept board, styling, and marketing materials. Stakeholders include (but not limited to): project partners, artisans, retailers, suppliers, ethical compliance officers, corporate bodies, buyers and so on.
What You'll Learn:
Artisanal Skills, Project Management, People Management, Understanding the Market Needs, Product Development, Pricing, Business Development.
○ Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and have empathy for refugee artisans, orang Asli communities, marginalised communities to international stakeholders
○ Design skills with the ability to work with Photoshop, Illustration (any other software skills are a bonus)
○ Someone with a passion for design that is looking to pursue a career in design (Jewellery/Bag)
○ Passion and a willingness to learn and keep growing
We are seeking for a strong, analytical and creative Marketing Intern, passionate about heritage, design, social impact and artisans eager to join us!
○ Preferably pursuing a degree in marketing, PR, business, communication or related major
○ Basic knowledge of social media marketing
○ Demonstrates exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
○ An excellent team player
○ Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills