We welcome individuals who are passionate about making an impact in the lives of our artisans, showcasing these stories globally and building an ethical brand to join us.
Send us your CV (and portfolio if relevant) at email@example.com and share with us why you want to be part of this journey.
Online Store & Marketing Manager
We are seeking for a strong, analytical and creative Online Store & Marketing Manager, passionate about heritage, design, social impact and artisans eager to join us!
Facebook Ads | Funnel optimisation | SEO | Data analysis | Microsoft Excel | Branding | Google adwords | Shopify | Retail and Wholesale Sales
Be part of a great team of a pioneer social enterprise in Malaysia to revolutionalize the craft industry, creating impact for a network of communities including women’s cooperatives, indigenous tribes and refugees. You will be directly creating income and dignity for people from diverse backgrounds!
You have to be strong in storytelling, examining various offline marketing channels, analysing customer and market segments, online marketing funnels and knowing how to bring pieces together, with Paid Marketing, SEO, Site Optimization and Branding.
- Grow offline sales to retail and wholesale buyers
- Manage buyer communications
- Examine various market channels and grow sales to new markets
-Responsible for the whole online Marketing Funnel
- Define and launch the best Google Ads and Social strategy
- Create and manage content for social media
- Plan and execute the acquisition strategy ensuring a steady and stable customer growth
- Understand and analyze KPIs by channel, device and country
- Monitor and manage Shopify and MailChimp dashboard
- Monitor and address site optimization
- Data analysis reporting to ensure accurate account spend, and monitor/improve campaign performance across all the relevant KPIs
- Monitoring PPC trends, best practices and techniques
- Mandatory: at least 3 years of experience in managing Digital Marketing campaigns (SEM, Affiliation, Retargeting, Social etc) and Online Store Management activities
- Knowledge of Marketing Platforms (including Google Adwords, Facebook etc) and bid management tools
- Knowledge to analyse best markets to reach for offline sales growth
- Good networks and contacts in the retail and wholesale markets (or willing to build them up)
- Deep knowledge of all the Marketing Activities across the entire funnel
- Mandatory: proficient with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Mandatory: used to manage ecommerce platform, knowledge of Shopify will be considered as a plus
- Email platforms knowledge like MailChimp will be a bonus
- Fluent in English is a must, Japanese will be a bonus
- Results-oriented, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time