We welcome individuals who are passionate about making an impact in the lives of our artisans, showcasing these stories globally and building an ethical brand to join us.
Send us your CV (and portfolio if relevant) at firstname.lastname@example.org and share with us why you want to be part of this journey.
Online Store & Digital Marketing Executive
We are seeking for a strong, analytical and creative Online Store & Digital Marketing Executive, passionate about heritage, design, social impact and artisans eager to join us!
Facebook Ads | Funnel optimisation | SEO | Data analysis | Microsoft Excel | Branding | Google adwords | Shopify | Retail and Wholesale Sales
Be part of a great team of a pioneer social enterprise in Malaysia to revolutionalize the craft industry, creating impact for a network of communities including women’s cooperatives, indigenous tribes and refugees. You will be directly creating income and dignity for people from diverse backgrounds!
You have to be strong in storytelling, examining various offline marketing channels, analysing customer and market segments, online marketing funnels and knowing how to bring pieces together, with Paid Marketing, SEO, Site Optimization and Branding.
Plus: Manage buyer communications, Examine various market channels and grow sales to new markets (retail & wholesale)
- Mandatory: at least 3 years of experience in managing Digital Marketing campaigns (SEM, Affiliation, Retargeting, Social etc) and Online Store Management activities
- Knowledge of Marketing & Data Analytics Platforms (including Google Adwords, Facebook etc) and bid management tools
- Knowledge to analyse best markets to reach for offline sales growth
- Good networks and contacts in the retail and wholesale markets (or willing to build them up)
- Deep knowledge of all the Marketing Activities across the entire funnel
- Mandatory: proficient with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Mandatory: used to manage ecommerce platform, knowledge of Shopify
- Distribution platforms knowledge eg. MailChimp
- Fluent in English is a must, Japanese will be a bonus
- Results-oriented, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects at the same time