The masks are made with hand-blocked batik in Terengganu and stitched by refugee artisans living in Malaysia.
- Sewn by refugee tailors living in Malaysia in a workshop sanitized according to WFTO standards.
- Each piece is certified Fair Trade by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Measurements: Adult size: (W) 21 cm x (H) 15.5 cm.
How To Wear
- Bring the mask to your nose level and place the elastic loop around your head and adjust accordingly.
- Mold or pinch the wire to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How To Wash
- Wash the mask with water and soap.
- Air dry, then iron for further sanitisation.
- If you use any filters, please note that the filter should not be re-used.
The usage time of this reusable mask is the same as the general surgical masks, for a maximum of 4 hours. Users are recommended to replace the cleaned and sanitized mask cover once every four hours.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.