Looking for something unique and classic? Perfect to match with basic outfit or go for your weekend tea-time, let The Rainbow Mengkuang Collection brighten up your look!
This Rainbow Mengkuang Bag was expertly handwoven by artisans part of a women's village cooperative in Terengganu, on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Artisans harvest the leaves of the Mengkuang plant and cut them into strips, dyeing and drying these strips in an elaborate 11-step process. Only then are the Mengkuang strips handwoven into this beautiful bag.
- Handwoven out of Mengkuang, a species of local Malaysian screw pine.
- Measures: (L) 39 cm x (W) 5cm x (H) 35cm -excluding handles-
- New and improved handles
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Malaysia.
- Comes in rainbow colour, slight variation may happen due to nature of the fibre.
- This natural fibre bag is delicate. Treat with love.