This handwoven mengkuang (South-East Asian screwpines: family Pandanaceae) pochette is lovingly handwoven by a women's village cooperative, in Terengganu. Mengkuang leaves are harvested, dried, dyed, woven into mats first, and then made into this pochette.
In an exciting collaboration with IMARET, Earth Heir has a special limited edition range of handwoven mengkuang pochettes to help raise funds for the BeVital Physiotherapy Centre! The centre will provide the much needed physiotherapy services for refugees and B40 communities in Malaysia.
For every pochette that is purchased, RM15 will be donated to the BeVital Physiotherapy Centre. Thank you for supporting this wonderful cause
Measurement: 9.5cm (H) x 1.0cm (W) x 13.5cm (L).
*The size and color may vary. The full selection is available for viewing in our studio.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.