Our Mini Eve bag is a true representation of fine craftsmanship. Handwoven by weavers from the Rungus tribe in Sabah, the stems of the creeper fern are woven around a rattan core and crafted into the bag. Both rattan and ribu-ribu fibers are now increasingly rare, making each bag as precious as it is beautiful.
Ribu-ribu is also referred to as Rinago or Llingkong (locally) and is scientifically referred to as Lygodium (Famili: schizaeaceae),
Each bag comes with a removable inner organiser made by refugee women living in Malaysia, Each Inner organiser has a different limited edition print inside.
Natural in colour. Made by craftspeople and artisans living in Borneo and Selangor, Malaysia. A true celebration of Malaysian heritage.
Measurement : (L) 23cm x (H) 23.5cm x (W) 11.5cm -except handles-
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.