- No SLS / SLES
- No parabens
- 100% Vegetable Ingredients
- Virgin Coconut Oil
This collection of three handmade soaps by the Orang Asli mothers are crafted in the form of delectable iconic Malaysian kuihs.
Our soaps are of 100% vegetable origin, free from SLS, SLES, parabens, alcohol, and contains no animal ingredients.
Soap Set Contains
- 1 x Kuih Seri Muka Soap: 100% Pure Pandan & Peppermint Essential Oil + Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 x Kuih Lapis Soap: 100% Pure Geranium Essential Oil + Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 x Kuih Bingka Soap: 100% Pure Lemongrass & Ginger Root Oil + Tumeric & Coffee Grounds
Approx. 60mm (H) x 55mm (W)
65mm (H) x 175mm (W) x 25mm (D)
Virgin coconut oil, unrefined palm oil, castor oil, glycerine
|Approx. 70g - 80g each. Total box weight: ~250g
Are your soaps natural?
Our soaps are free of harmful ingredients such as SLS, SLES and parabens. Our soap colours come from natural pigments and minerals. For example, the kuih bingka soap is coloured with tumeric and coffee grounds.
How to use?
For best results, use a soap net, wet the soap, lather and rinse after. You may keep your kuih soap hanging in a soap net to prolong its lifespan.
Why are there less bubbles when I use these soaps?
We do not use harmful surfectants(such as SLS / SLES which creates bubbles) in our kuih soaps, which is why you may notice it does not bubble up as much as commercial soap. But, with the use of a soap net, you can easily generate as many bubbles, without the harmful ingredients!
*The soap may differ in colour due to natural ingredients used and photography lighting.
**There may be a slight variance in dimensions and weight since this is a handmade product.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.