- Filled with 100% natural organic flax seeds and Lavender
- Relieve tired eyes and sinus congestion
- Soothe headaches and aids sleep
- Microwave to heat up for hot therapy
- Leave it in the freezer for cool therapy
Smooth and luxurious satin eye pillows filled with organic golden flax seeds and lavender flowers , these eye pillows are a perfect companion for relaxation and deep rest.
Take a few minutes off your busy day to relax your eyes and de-stress with these eye pillows. Can be used hot or cold!
How to use?
Improves blood circulation and relaxes muscles around the eyes to relieve dry eyes and sinus congestion.
Directions: Heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
Soothes puffy and tired eyes, relieves headaches and dark circles.
Directions: Store in ziplock plastic in the freezer 1 hour before use.
- Keep in ziplock bag in freezer when not in use. Do not wash. Spot clean only. For best experience, replace eye pillow every 6-12 months.
- You may also refresh your eye pillow's scent by spraying on our Lavender Linen Spray then leave to dry before use
Proudly made in Malaysia by Orang Asli ladies to support their children's education.
|Size||Approximately 20cm X 10cm|
|Makers||Mothers from Kg. Orang Asli Hulu Kuang|
- These are handmade items, please allow for 5mm difference in size.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.