Bold, statement bangle with hand-stitched patterns inspired by the geometric motifs distinctive in Middle-Eastern art and architecture, to honour the heritage of refugees from Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria and Iran.
- 24 karat gold plated bangle
- Hand-stitched and set by refugee women living in Malaysia
- 2.5 cm wide, 7 cm diameter
- Lead free and Nickel free, cast in small batches
- All bases have rustic finishing
Each piece of Earth Heir x MADE 51 jewellery is lovingly handmade; slight variations are not uncommon
MADE51 is a new UNHCR initiative to connect refugee artisans to global markets. Earth Heir is one of the piloting partners for this project. Together, we can introduce new, authentic products and techniques to the marketplace, while giving refugees the opportunity to earn income, strengthen their resilience and restore their sense of self-determination.
Visit our jewellery care page to learn how to care for your MADE51 jewellery.
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.