The baby sister to our Diana Bags, featuring the classic roomy bottom that tapers in at the top. Perfect for a put-together look when you need to run a few errands over the weekend, or as a sleek lunch bag that you can bring into work. Strong, easy to clean and durable.
The bag comes with an inner organiser that nestles perfectly within your bag, perfect to keep your belongings clutter-free and tidy.
- Measures: 16cm(L) x 16cm(W) x 23cm(H)
- Holds up to 4kg of weight
- handwoven by indigenous women from their homes in Sarawak, Borneo
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Klang, Malaysia.
- Removable inner organiser made by refugee women, secured with a hand-cut, zero-waste leather zipper (sourced from leather off-cuts).
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.
Please make a note of your preference at checkout:
- Leather handles available in:
- Inner organiser comes with different limited edition print within, available in: