A feminine, elegant shape for any occasion, to complement any outfit.
These bags are handwoven from cargo strips by indigenous Kenyah or Penan tribe women from their homes in Sarawak, Borneo.
The bags are designed to be multi-purpose: use them as an all day bag, or remove the leather handles and inner pouch when you're headed to the pool or beach (the bag can be easily wiped clean or rinsed after use).
We named this collection the Nelly collection in admiration for Nelly, one of the first weavers we met in Malaysia.
The bag comes with an inner organiser which nestles perfectly within your bag, perfect to keep your belongings clutter-free and tidy.
- Made from strong cargo packing strips.
- Measurements: (L) 52 cm x (W) 14cm x (H) 22cm -excluding handles-
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Klang, Malaysia.
- Removable inner organiser made by refugee women living in Malaysia, secured with a hand-cut, zero-waste leather zipper (sourced from leather off-cuts).
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.
Please make a note of your preference at checkout:
- Leather handles available in:
- Dark Brown
- Inner organiser comes with different limited edition print within, available in:
* Pre-ordered items will be shipped within 30 days,
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.