Delicate, pretty earrings with hand-stitched patterns inspired by the geometric motifs distinctive in Middle-Eastern art and architecture, to honour the heritage of refugees from Afghanistan, Palestine, Syria and Iran.
- .999 fine silver-plated earrings
- Hand-stitched and set by refugee women in Malaysia
- Measures 2 cm from top to bottom, 1.3 cm diameter
- Lead free and Nickel free, cast in small batches
- This is a limited edition, earrings will be made upon order, please allow 3-5 working days for artisans to handcraft each piece and 3-7 working days for delivery.
MADE51 is a new UNHCR initiative to connect refugee artisans to global markets, to give refugees the opportunity to earn income, strengthen their resilience and restore their sense of self-determination. Earth Heir is proud to be supporting refugees living in Malaysia.
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.