These bags are handwoven by indigenous women in Sarawak, Borneo. We designed the Jackie for those of you who like the Diana but prefer a narrower bottom for a slimmer silhouette.
The bag comes with inner organiser nestles perfectly within your bag, perfect to keep your belongings clutter-free and tidy.
- Made from strong cargo packing strips.
- Measurements: (L) 34cm x (W) 10cm x (H) 30cm -excluding handles-
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Klang, Malaysia.
- Removable inner organiser made by refugee women, secured with a hand-cut, zero-waste leather zipper (sourced from leather off-cuts).
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.
Please make a note of your preference at checkout:
- Leather handles available in: