These bags are handwoven by indigenous women in Sarawak, Borneo. We designed the Jackie for those of you who like the Diana but prefer a narrower bottom for a slimmer silhouette.
The bag comes with inner organiser nestles perfectly within your bag, perfect to keep your belongings clutter-free and tidy.
- Made from strong cargo packing strips.
- Measurements: 34 (L) cm x 10 (W) cm x 30 (H) cm -excluding handles-
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Klang, Malaysia.
- Leather handles available in black, dark brown and tan. Please make a note at checkout to let us know which you would like.
- Removable inner organiser made by refugee women, secured with a hand-cut, zero-waste leather zipper (sourced from leather off-cuts).
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.