A feminine, elegant shape for any occasion, to complement any outfit.
These bags are handwoven from cargo strips by indigenous Kenyah or Penan tribe women from their homes in Sarawak, Borneo.
The bags are designed to be multi-purpose: use them as an all day bag, or remove the leather handles and inner pouch when you're headed to the pool or beach (the bag can be easily wiped clean or rinsed after use).
We named this collection the Nelly collection in admiration for Nelly, one of the first weavers we met in Malaysia.
The bag comes with an inner organiser which nestles perfectly within your bag, perfect to keep your belongings clutter-free and tidy.
- Made from strong cargo packing strips.
- Measurements: (L) 52 cm x (W) 14cm x (H) 22cm -excluding handles-
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Klang, Malaysia.
- Removable inner organiser made by refugee women living in Malaysia, secured with a hand-cut, zero-waste leather zipper (sourced from leather off-cuts).
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.
Please make a note of your preference at checkout:
- Leather handles available in:
- Inner organiser comes with different limited edition print within, available in: