The World Fair Trade Organization Asia (WFTO Asia) has assisted us with a reusable mask design by a fellow fair trade social enterprise Sew On Studio in Hong Kong. 2% of all sales proceeds will be donated to the “Post Pandemic Recovery Program for Fair Trade Enterprises in Asia Fund”.
Earth Heir is now taking pre-orders for our refugee made, Fair Trade reusable masks with **filter pocket.
**Tested in Hong Kong with up to 91% effectiveness if you use 2 layers of kitchen paper towels as filters. Test results are from Dr. K. Kwong.
Production: will take about 7 - 10 days and you will be notified when your order is shipped. Please send us a message if you would like to make a custom logo or bulk purchase.
- Sewn by refugee tailors living in Malaysia in a workshop sanitized according to WFTO standards
- Each piece is certified Fair Trade by the World Fair Trade Organisation
- Comes with a pocket to insert filters, refer to the poster for filter choices and effectiveness
- Easy wear with elastic strings
- Measurements: Adult size: (W) 21 cm x (H) 15.5 cm
How To Wear
- Open the mask cover, place the filter from the top (refer to chart for filter effectiveness).
- Close the mask cover, ensure the filter sticks out of the upper cover and the bottom corners (refer to step by step guide).
- Place the elastic loop around your head and adjust accordingly.
- Mold or pinch the wire to the shape of your nose.
How To Wash
- Wash the mask with water and soap.
- Air dry, then iron for further sanitisation.
- Please note that the filter should not be reused.
The usage time of this reusable mask is the same as the general surgical masks, for a maximum of 4 hours. Users are recommended to replace the cleaned and sanitized mask cover, and the filter insert once every four hours.