The Diana Bag, lovingly handwoven by indigenous women in Sarawak, Borneo. The Diana with her roomy bottom is the perfect vessel for all your essentials and the accessories. The perfect day to day and overnight bag. Easy to clean and durable.
The bag comes with inner organiser nestles perfectly within your bag, perfect to keep your belongings clutter-free and tidy.
- Made from strong cargo packing strips.
- Measurements: (L) 30 cm x (W) 23cm x (H) 32cm -excluding handles-
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Klang, Malaysia.
- Removable inner organiser made by refugee women, secured with a hand-cut, zero-waste leather zipper (sourced from leather off-cuts).
Please make a note of your preference at checkout:
- Leather handles available in:
- Inner organiser comes with different limited edition print within, available in: