The Diana bag is currently only available for pre-order, all pre-ordered items will be shipped within 30 days.
The Diana Bag, lovingly handwoven by indigenous women in Sarawak, Borneo. The Diana with her roomy bottom is the perfect vessel for all your essentials and the kitchen sink. The perfect day to day and overnight bag. Easy to clean and durable.
The bag comes with inner organiser nestles perfectly within your bag, perfect to keep your belongings clutter-free and tidy.
- Made from strong cargo packing strips.
- Measurements: (L) 30 cm x (W) 23cm x (H) 32cm -excluding handles-
- Leather handles made from upcycled leather from a small local shoe factory; hand cut and embossed in Klang, Malaysia.
- Removable inner organiser made by refugee women, secured with a hand-cut, zero-waste leather zipper (sourced from leather off-cuts).
- Leather handles available in black, dark brown and tan. Please make a note at checkout to let us know which you would like.
- Inner organiser available in black or brown and each organiser has a different limited edition print inside. Please make a note at checkout to let us know which you would like.