This design draws inspiration from one of the most iconic scenes in history. It retells a scene from Tunku Abdul Rahman’s rally for independence, back in 1957 and brings it to life for a younger demographic to appreciate and learn about our nation’s important history. The elements featured in the design signify everything Merdeka stands for from Tunku’s iconic scene to the Malaysian flag and is meant to rally Malaysians together and remind them of the love we have for our nation.
- Limited Edition with only 20 pieces available each day from 3rd Sept - 12 Sept 2020.
- Pre-Order starts 3 September 2020 and expected delivery date from 30 Sept onward.
- This product is non-refundable and non- exchangeable.
- Mask filter is not included with this purchase.
- 3 ply reusable face mask.
- Hand sewn in a sanitised workshop (according to WFTO standards) by marginalised communities in Malaysia.
- Each piece is Fair Trade Certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Comes with a pocket to insert filters, refer to poster for filter choices and effectiveness.
- Designs are digitally printed with Eco Passport by Oeko Tex Certification.
- Up to 91% effectiveness.
- Material: 100% polyester (first layer), 100% cotton (second and third layers).
- Measurements: Adult: Approximate (W) 20 cm x (H) 14 cm.
HOW TO WEAR
- Open mask cover and insert filter.
- Close mask cover and ensure the filter is fitted properly.
- Place over mouth and nose, securing it around your ears. Mold the top wire to the shape of your nose.