This design draws inspiration from the true heart of the planet; the ocean. It uses the ocean to create designs that are equally captivating and majestic. It uses the colours from the Malaysian flag to represent how similar to the ocean, our nationality as a Malaysian is what unites us. It is a celebration of Merdeka and all that it stands for in its ability to bring us together and shed light on the beauty of our people.
- Limited Edition with only 20 pieces available each day from 3rd Sept - 12 Sept 2020.
- Pre-Order starts 3 September 2020 and expected delivery date from 30 Sept onwards.
- This product is non-refundable and non- exchangeable.
- Mask filter is not included with this purchase.
- 3 ply reusable face mask.
- Hand sewn in a sanitised workshop (according to WFTO standards) by marginalised communities in Malaysia.
- Each piece is Fair Trade Certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Comes with a pocket to insert filters, refer to poster for filter choices and effectiveness.
- Designs are digitally printed with Eco Passport by Oeko Tex Certification.
- Up to 91% effectiveness.
- Material: 100% polyester (first layer), 100% cotton (second and third layers).
- Measurements: Adult: Approximate (W) 20 cm x (H) 14 cm.
HOW TO WEAR
- Open mask cover and insert filter.
- Close mask cover and ensure the filter is fitted properly.
- Place over mouth and nose, securing it around your ears. Mold the top wire to the shape of your nose.