The classy Chloe sling bag was designed with the Mah Meri women weavers as a re-interpretation of the bujam lipo pouches traditionally used to store betel nuts. The Mah Meri are one of 19 indigenous people groups of Peninsular Malaysia. The bags are intricately woven over many days using natural fibres from the pandanus plant, a skill passed on through the generations in the community.
Each bag has an inner pouch and hand stitched, adjustable leather straps. A masterpiece of heritage & craftsmanship.
- Measurement Bag : 23cm (L) x 3cm (W) x 14.5cm (H)
- Adjustable Strap : 106cm - 114.5cm
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.