The masks are made with hand-blocked batik in Terengganu and stitched by refugee artisans. This limited edition mask is embroidered freehand by a refugee artisan with the National Flower of Malaysia, the humble hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-Sinensis or the Bunga Raya).
Our stunning mask chains will keep your face mask secure on you! Now you never have to take off your mask and figure out where to put it while you go about your day.
Product Details :
- The mask is sewn by refugee tailors living in Malaysia in a workshop sanitized according to WFTO standards
- Mask size: (W) 21 cm x (H) 15.5 cm
- Chain length: 77cm
- All Earth Heir products are made with fair trade principles
** All items in the Kita Mask Kita box come in a classic white and gold gift box and a thank you note (please add any personal messages as you check out).
- Free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia for all orders above RM100. A fee will apply for purchases below RM100
- Cost of shipping for Sabah & Sarawak will be calculated at checkout, determined by the total weight of your basket.
- You will be sent a tracking number for your shipment once it has been shipped. Your purchase should arrive within 2-5 working days.
- We ship internationally, cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. If your delivery country is not available upon checkout, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Depending on the destination country and customs clearance, your order can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. We will send you a tracking number so you can check on your shipment.
- Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives at destination country. You will need to bear these charges for customs clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot control or predict what these charges may be - please check with your local customs office for more details as customs tariffs vary from country to country
*We are a small team and aim to have your items packed and shipped within two working days.
Visit our Shipping (link to shipping policy) page for more information.