Delicate, pretty necklace with hand-stitched patterns inspired by the undulating mountains of Myanmar, to honour the heritage of Burmese refugees living in Malaysia.
- Pure .999 fine silver plated pendant and chain
- Hand-stitched and set by refugee women living in Malaysia
- Measures 3.5cm from top to bottom, 2.8 cm diameter
- Standard 45cm chain length
- Lead free and Nickel free, cast in small batches
MADE51 is a new UNHCR initiative to connect refugee artisans to global markets. Earth Heir is one of the piloting partners for this project. Together, we can introduce new, authentic products and techniques to the marketplace, while giving refugees the opportunity to earn income, strengthen their resilience and restore their sense of self-determination.
Note: Model shots are only intended to give a sense of size and fit, not colour.