Toh Wei Hang
Nothing is better than cover your mouth and nose with the Malaysian’s delicacies. The very pure happiness of a human being is always coming with the simplest things, the good food. There are various of delicious and special foods can be found in Malaysia. The interesting part of it is those foods are made by multi races and multi cultures Malaysian. When comes to the food, Malaysians will come together and the boundaries between cultures or races are blurred out as the food are welcomed, loved and shared between races from various cultural background. Sharing the good Malaysia foods is the simplest and purest form of nation happiness can be found everywhere in Malaysia, without the constraint of time and space. Foods is not only vital survival but it also the origin of the simplest happiness.
- Celcom MeReka Merdeka Face Mask Pre-Order starts on 19 September 2020 and expected delivery date is from 13 October onwards.
- This product is non-refundable and non- exchangeable.
- Mask filter is not included with this purchase.
- The images are computer rendered and are based on the materials submitted by the artists. The designs are subject to differ slightly to the images you see here once printed.
- 3 ply reusable face mask.
- Hand sewn in a sanitised workshop (according to WFTO standards) by marginalised communities in Malaysia.
- Each piece is Fair Trade Certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Comes with a pocket to insert filters, refer to poster for filter choices and effectiveness.
- Designs are digitally printed with Eco Passport by Oeko Tex Certification.
- Up to 91% effectiveness.
- Material: 100% polyester (first layer), 100% cotton (second and third layers).
- Measurements: Adult: Approximate (W) 20 cm x (H) 14 cm.
HOW TO WEAR
- Open mask cover and insert filter.
- Close mask cover and ensure the filter is fitted properly.
- Place over mouth and nose, securing it around your ears. Mold the top wire to the shape of your nose.