"When I think of what brings us together as Malaysians, I immediately reminisce about my childhood memories. Being a henna artist myself, I have always had an eye for patterns, which was why I decided to compile all my childhood memories into a textile design. I’m certain that these memories are not only special to me, but are also special to many of you out there who shared the same experiences. I even combined floral patterns from the Indian, Chinese and Malay culture using henna and batik patterns, because the diversity that exists amongst us is what makes our country so beautiful." by Karthine Maniam
- Limited Edition with only 20 pieces available each day from 3rd Sept - 12 Sept 2020.
- Pre-Order starts 3 September 2020 and expected delivery date from 30 Sept onwards.
- This product is non-refundable and non- exchangeable.
- Mask filter is not included with this purchase.
- 3 ply reusable face mask.
- Hand sewn in a sanitised workshop (according to WFTO standards) by marginalised communities in Malaysia.
- Each piece is Fair Trade Certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Comes with a pocket to insert filters, refer to poster for filter choices and effectiveness.
- Designs are digitally printed with Eco Passport by Oeko Tex Certification.
- Up to 91% effectiveness.
- Material: 100% polyester (first layer), 100% cotton (second and third layers).
- Measurements: Adult: Approximate (W) 20 cm x (H) 14 cm.
HOW TO WEAR
- Open mask cover and insert filter.
- Close mask cover and ensure the filter is fitted properly.
- Place over mouth and nose, securing it around your ears. Mold the top wire to the shape of your nose.