It is made up of patterns inspired by some of the nostalgic Malaysian elements that bring joy and everyone together. We are all Malaysians. These are the elements that unite us. Let us always remember that unity is our strength as people and as a nation. Whilst looking back at nostalgic Malaysian elements, these are the inspired patterns which give joy and help many Malaysians to bond together. Let us remind one another that unity and harmony is always our strength as individuals and as a nation.
- Limited Edition with only 20 pieces available each day from 3rd Sept - 12 Sept 2020.
- Pre-Order starts 3 September 2020 and expected delivery date from 30 Sept onwards.
- This product is non-refundable and non- exchangeable.
- Mask filter is not included with this purchase.
- 3 ply reusable face mask.
- Hand sewn in a sanitised workshop (according to WFTO standards) by marginalised communities in Malaysia.
- Each piece is Fair Trade Certified by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
- Comes with a pocket to insert filters, refer to poster for filter choices and effectiveness.
- Designs are digitally printed with Eco Passport by Oeko Tex Certification.
- Up to 91% effectiveness.
- Material: 100% polyester (first layer), 100% cotton (second and third layers).
- Measurements: Adult: Approximate (W) 20 cm x (H) 14 cm.
HOW TO WEAR
- Open mask cover and insert filter.
- Close mask cover and ensure the filter is fitted properly.
- Place over mouth and nose, securing it around your ears. Mold the top wire to the shape of your nose.